SEO Strategies to boost websites online Presence
Category : Technology |
Sub Category : | Posted on: 2019-11-28 21:05:13
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to the general ways of increasing the efficiency of websites in relation to search engines. SEO can be achieved through the following ways:
- Use of keywords in page title: Keywords are words or phrases that are frequently searched by internet users. Keywords should be placed closer to the beginning of page title.
- The title should be shorter: Shorter site titles rank well in search engines and the title should be between 9 to 60 words.
- Use of meta tags: Meta tags are visible in search engines and is advisable to put them within the <head> tag.
- Use of <h1> header tag on your web page containing the keyword phrase that corresponds with the one targeted in your page title.
- Use <h2> or <h3> sub headers tag before a few selected paragraphs.
- Write unique, high-quality and unduplicated content.
- Submit your website to popular search engines such as Google or Bing manually.
- Get your website listed in open Directory Projects such as yahoo.com, isedb.com or dmorg.org.
- Provide high quality content to attract other webmasters to link to your site.
- Participate in link exchange Programs.
- Submit your site to social bookmark sites like Slashdot.com
- Subscribe to Google’s Adwords program to drive traffic to your site.