Jobs in Kenya: Quality Assuarance Coordinator, Job Group K7
Category : Vacancies |
Sub Category : | Posted on: 2020-02-01 11:14:49
Kenyatta National Hospital is looking to recruit the Deputy Quality Assurance manager who will implement quality assurance programmes and ensure that quality systems are maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in either of the following fields: Public Health, Health Management, Nursing, Research Methods or any health related field.
- Experience with Quality Assurance matters.
- Certificate in ISO 90001:2015 Lead Auditors course will be added advantage.
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter six of the constitution of Kenya.
Application should be submitted on or before 29th February 2020