Internet evolution nurturing the progress of making money online
Category : Technology |
Sub Category : | Posted on: 2019-12-31 12:27:28
The advent of the internet revolutionized the world. Technological trends have seen the reduction of the world into a global village.
Online transactions have been necessitated by the fact that nearly every person of the millennial generation is able to access the internet. The population of Internet users has steadily risen in the first quarter of the 21st century and this trend is set to persist for ages.
The increase of population in different parts of the world has led to a dramatic increase of unemployment and put pressure to the access of basic commodities. The current generation, which is techno-savvy, is now finding relevance in seeking alternative ways to meet their financial costs. There is a growing urge among many educated unemployed people to monetize their online presence.
Verifiable ways to make money online
- Freelancing is one of the most effective ways of online self-employment, where the worker is not committed to one employer. Freelancing tasks include computer programming, graphic design, music production, ghost writing, article writing and web design among others. Perfect examples of freelance sites include Upwork, Guru, Onsite, Mechanical Turk, Indeed, PeoplePerHour, ifreelance, 4writers, Writers hub, Freelancer and Fiverr.
- Social media management expert refers to the person who creates, schedules, analyzes and engage with social media posts. Popular social media include Facebook, Twitter, instagram and linkedin.
- Get paid to fill surveys: Sites such as swagbucks, Toluna, OnePoll, Lifepoints, IPSOS i-Say, InboxDollars and InboxPounds reward people to fill survey forms.
- Get paid to play games, right from your computer. Most of these websites are absolutely free and you stand a chance to make some cash. Sites that pay to play games include AppNana, App Cent, Applike, Bingo for Money, Clip2Play, Corporation Master and Cash Crate.
- Get paid to watch videos in sites such as Swagbucks, where you are paid to watch video and take surveys. Other sites include InboxDollars, MyPoints and Netflix.
Online entrepreneurs slowly replacing traditional entrepreneurs